Back in stock: Alamut, In Fractals, Beautiful Was The Time
A recent trip to storage has yielded some rare Preslav Literary School LPs and CDRs, which are now up on the Bandcamp page.
Firstly, a re-release (of sorts). The original Corvo Records pressing of Alamut was limited to 300 copies. It came housed in a stunning 12” picture LP on audiophile vinyl and custom silkscreened sleeve featuring artists tracknotes.
Now available are extremely limited (50 copies only) Artist’s Editions featuring:
- Original 12” Picture LP on heavy vinyl
- Custom silkscreened sleeve
- Numbered and signed colour insert (limited to 50)
- Exclusive download of two bonus tracks (Eagle’s Teaching & Nest of Punishment), unavailable anywhere else.
- Protective PVC cover
- Includes unlimited streaming of Alamut via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
There are now four copies of the long sold-out and super rare In Fractals CDr available. I sold my last copy of this about a decade ago. It was an unexpectedly popular album, and probably my favourite CDr packaging: the transparent inserts are amazing.
Finally, Beautiful Was The Time, my first label release. Deep in the boxes was one last CDr (from the original limited edition run of 100). This sold out almost immediately back in 2009. I still love the ASCII skull artwork. I remember recording this album like it was yesterday.